söndag 1 mars 2009

I Started a Blog Nobody Read



I STARTED A BLOG NOBODY READ

I started a blog which nobody read
When I went to work
I blogged there instead

I started a blog which nobody viewed
It might be in cache
The topics include:

"George Bush is an evil moron"
"What's the story with revolving doors?"
"I'm in love with a girl who doesn't notice me"
"Nobody hates preppies anymore"

I started a blog but nobody came
No issues were raised
No comments were made

I started a blog which nobody read
I'll admit it wasn't that great
But if you must know here's what it said:

"100 of my favorite albums"
"200 people I can't stand"
"400 movies you must see soon"
"10 celebrities (4 of whom I might assasinate)"

I started a blog, I sent you the link
I wanted the world (and you) to know what I think

I started a blog, but when I read yours
It made me forget
what I had started mine for.


Hittat pa den fantastiska Waiting Around to Die som jag blivit helt beroende av. Jag sitter och stirrar på RSS-läsaren och vill ha nya inlägg hela tiden! Jag gillar låttexter, ofta mer än musiken. Därför gillade jag filmen Moulin Rouge, de använde låttexter istället för dialog. Jag tror man skulle kunna klara sig en hel dag genom att bara citera låttexter, det vore ett kul expriment!

Apropå om att ha en blogg som ingen läser skrev Anders ett bra inlägg för ett tag sedan. Jag har också varit inne på det här tidigare. Det är helt enkelt bättre stämning på små bloggar. Det är som på fester, det är trevligast i köket där bara ett tiotal får plats (och det är ju en jättebra låttext förresten!).

Inga kommentarer: